Mutton chops -250 grams
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp (optional)
Green chillies - 8 pieces (medium size)
Coriander - 1 bunch (big)
Black pepper - 2 spoons
Salt to taste * Finely cut onions and keep aside.
* Slit green chilies.
* Coarse grind pepper.
* Wash coriander. Chop leaves and stems and keep aside.
* Wash mutton chops. Drain well and keep aside.
* Place a 4-litre pressure cooker on the stove. Add oil.
* Add finely chopped onions.
* Stir-fry. Add ginger garlic paste.
* Allow the onion to turn brown. Add slit green chilies.
* Fry for two minutes. Transfer mutton chops.
* Stir the contents well. Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
* Add the chopped coriander leaves.
* Add salt and pour water enough to cover the contents of the cooker.
* Cook on low flame.
* Wait for 5 whistles and then switch off.
* A good side dish for roti, plain rice, fried rice, dhal rice etc.