Minced meat - 150 grams
Onion (medium size) - 1
Tomato (small) - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Oil - 3 tsp
Salt to taste. * Heat oil in a kadai or pan. Transfer finely chopped onions.
* Stir-fry, add ginger and garlic paste.
* Wait for onion to turn brown and then add finely chopped tomato pieces.
* Let the tomato turn soft. Add turmeric powder, chili powder and coriander powder. Mix well.
* Wait for few minutes. Transfer minced meat.
* Add ½ a glass of water and close the vessel with a tight lid.
* Cook on a low flame. Occasionally open lid and stir the contents slowly.
* In less than 15 minutes, the minced meat should be cooked.
* If gravy is required, stop cooking. Sprinkle coriander leaves before serving.
* If dry minced meat is required, allow it cook till the water is completely absorbed. Sprinkle coriander before serving.
* Minced meat gravy or dry can be served with rice or roti.