Mutton liver -300 gms
Onion - 2 nos
Tomatoes - 1 nos
Ginger, Garlic paste - 2 Tea Spoon
Turmeric powder - ¼ Tea Spoon
Chilli powder - 2 Tea Spoon
Oil - 2 Tea Spoon
Salt to taste Add turmeric powder while washing liver. In case there is a small layer of skin, do remove it.
* Heat a kadai/pan and pour oil
* Fry finely chopped onion.
* Add ginger, garlic paste.
* Add finely cut tomato.
* Let it turn soft.
* Add turmeric and chilli powder.
* Stir-fry well.
* Add liver pieces.
* Pour enough water to cover the contents (1/4 glass of water)
* Occasionally stir-fry. Cook on low flame.
* In less than 15 minutes, liver fry will be ready.
* Serve with nan, rotis, dhal rice, parathas etc.